Hello everybody and welcome to EYK episode #6!
Just in case you are a new listener, the Elsie’s Yoga Kula Episodes are all about community. There are times when I want share with you guys more than the few minute intro that my Yoga Class Episodes allow me 😉 This is where I share some of the feedback that I’ve gotten from you guys, plus answer some questions I get, or anything else that I desire to put out
Today’s episode has some inspiring feedback from you guys, PLUS and interview with my twitter buddy Scott from Boston who shares all about his experience going to yoga for the first time ever! Some pretty cool insights from his perspective.
This episode is brought to you by Elsie’s Yoga Class Podcast App for the iPhone and iPod touch, you can find it in the iTunes App Store for $3.99. The extra features for this episode of EYK is a snippet of one of my therapy workshops talking about What is Optimal Blueprint! So check it out you guys
What’s in the Podcast?
- Where have I been?
- Problems with the podcast feed and my desire to keep in touch with you guys!
- Sign up from my newsletter!
- Feedback from YOU!
- Wanderlust festival
- Love PrAna, they’ve got a lifestyle village
- Janet from Arizona
- Elsie’s Yoga Kula FB Fanpage
- Send me your feedback!
- PRANCING LEOPARD ORGANICS ROCKS! listen to the podcast to get your coupon code
- The fancy pants jumpsuit review
- The Scott Interview