It’s episode 100 of Elsie’s Yoga Class!
If you are new to me…welcome!
In case you are popping in here for the first time: I’ve been podcasting my yoga classes since July 2006. They range in length from 20 to 90 min and from beginner classes to advanced.
My classes have now been downloaded over 3.5 million times! Seriously nuts.
And all you gotta do is get them from iTunes here or look over on the sidebar. Have fun!
That said, this is not a yoga asana class today, but my goodness what we have is serious yoga study and conversation.
I decided to do a little something special for this episode because it’s 100 after all! and why not?
The kinds of things that are shared are the best kind of yoga you can learn and be exposed to. Listening will undoubtedly take your asana practice to an unbelievable level.
You will learn all about:
- Dealing with an at home yoga practice
- Deepening your yoga practice and what that means
- Applying your yoga to your life practice
- What is a transformative daily practice aka dinacharya
- What it takes to become a yoga teacher and the best way to go about it
- Is becoming a yoga teacher right for you.
- Prenatal yoga and post natal/postpartum practices
In addition to all of that you will hear YOUR voices.
I share your voices so you know that you are part of something so much bigger, and that when you practice wherever you choose to, you are not alone.
This is so much more than a yoga podcast.
Our kula, our tribe our community is in the entire world and across time and space.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being part of this online paradigm changing community!
Time Saving Episode Breakdown
This is a long listen, although if you consider it an online yoga workshop it’s super concise!
In total, this supersonic virtual yoga workshop (I’m diggin’ that name!) is 1 hour and 45 minutes.
I’m breaking down the time frame in case you wanna skip to certain parts that rock your boat – and also to refer back
- Introduction: what to expect as well as my introduction to Naime :54
- Awesome listener feedback: Marissa, Lisa and Patrick 7:53
- Interview with Naime Jezzeny 11:59
- Awesome listener feedback: Stephanie, Jennifer, Jessica 46:26
- SURPRISE! Tiny Devotions Give-away! 49:57
- Interview with Cate Stillman 52:49
Links and programs mentioned
- Dig Yoga and their amazing yoga immersions and top-notch yoga teacher trainings NOTE! Listen to the Naime interview to get a special discount code for all of you guys!
- Tiny Devotions: The super sacred magical malas. I have this one. It’s aaaaaamazing.
- The Yogahealer website
- Mother as the Midline
Thank you so much to all of you again! You guys are the BEST!
There were SO many gems in this episode that I didn’t want to begin to get them all in here
I do want to hear from you though! Did you have any moments where you said “yes! that’s it!” I’d love to for you to share them below.
Let’s light each other up!
Help Me Spread Divine Moxie!
Would be BEYOND thankful if you shared Elsie’s Yoga Class via these tweets below! pssst…you just have to click and it auto populates a tweet for you!
♥ Click To Tweet – Share The Inspiration ♥
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave me a rating, a review and subscribe!